Scope Branding Returns & Cancellation Policy
1. You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 30 days of delivery for a full refund providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. Refunds will be processed in full within 24 hours of us receiving the unwanted/returned goods.
2. Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
o Goods that have been embroidered, decorated or printed.
o Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
o Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
3. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All orders can be cancelled at anytime prior to proofs being signed and manufacture or decoration of garments has started. You will be provided with proofs prior to any work commencing and cancellation is possible at this point or before.
* Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes.
1. All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise our normal courier service is provided by a Next Day Courier and is a fully trackable service.
2. Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery, normal delivery time for non decorated products is 3-5 working days and for custom logo or decorated products 7-10 day from sign off.
3. All shortages, damage or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone or email within 48-hours and confirmed by writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
4. Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
5. By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
6. Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.